Plastic Conveyor Belt for Bottlling Drinks
|FOB Price:||US $200-230 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1 Meter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Meter||US $200-230/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1000-30000bottle /Hour|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Plastic conveyor belt for bottlling drinks /water
- Material: Plastic
- Feature: Oil Resistant
- Structure: Combined Chain
- Parts Name: Plastic Conveyor Belt for Bottlling Drinks /Water
- Application: Transmission for Beverage, Food, Water
- Transport Package: Film Wrapping
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu
- Usage: Transmission Chain, Conveyor Chain
- Surface Treatment: Oxygenation
- Chain Size: 1/2"*11/128"
- Color: Solid Color
- Width: Customization
- Trademark: Sunswell
- Specification: CE, ISO, CE
- HS Code: 8428399000
Conveyor chain for bottle transport
Air conveyor is supported with horses on the ground, with air fan installed above the conveyor. Air filter is installed in the door of every fan, to avoid dust blown into bottles. Bottles are retained by neck supporting carrier plate in the conveyor, and transported into filling monobloc.
Plastic conveyor belt for bottlling drinks /water main features
1) All are made of stainless steel SUS304, except some parts as plastic and nylon made horses and supporting carrier plate.
2)Air filter is installed in the door of every fan, to avoid dust blown into bottles.
3) Bottle infeed port is equipped with bottle-block elimination device driven by hydraulic cylinder, which will remove blocked bottles automatically to prevent damage of unscrambler.
4) Bottle infeed end is equipped with two sets of photocell switches, when bottles are arranged to the first set of switches, unscrambler run from high speed to moderate speed; When bottles are arranged to the second set of switches, unscrambler stops. When bottles leave away from second set of switches, unscrambler starts and keeps running at moderate speed; When bottles leave away from first set of switches, unscrambler speed to the designed from moderate and keeps running at moderate speed.