9000bph Carbonated Drink Bottling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $100,000-110,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100,000-110,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100units Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DXGF24-32-6
- Automatic Grade: Fully Automatic
- Filling Valve Head: Multi-Head
- Dosing Device: Mechanical
- Packaging Container Lifting Structure: Pneumatic Lifting
- Packaging: Bottle
- Application: Soft Drink, Cola, Sparkling Water, Sparkling Wine
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Volumetric Filling Machine
- Material Type: Liquid
- Feed Cylinder Structure: Single-Room Feeding
- Filling Principle: Pressure
- Structure: Rotary
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Trademark: Sunswell
- Specification: 9000BPH
- HS Code: 8422301090
DXGF series is special for carbonated soft drinks, soda water, energy drinks filling, combined with rinsing, filling and capping. It is innovated and designed in the requirement of carbonated beverage technics, on the bases of introducing, digesting and absorbing advanced technology abroad. It is reasonable in structure, safe to operate and easy to maintain, which is an ideal choice for beverage producers.
1. Compact structured, good-looking, easy to operate and highly automated.
2. Air conveyor is directly linked with infeed starwheels, making it easier to change bottles without screws and conveyor chains.
3. Bottles are conveyed with neck blocked. Bottles can be changed through some replacement of guiding sheets, starwheels of nylon instead of height adjustment of machine.
4. Rinser-clamp of special design is strong and endurable, without contact with worms at bottle-mouth, to prevent bi-pollution.
5. Highly effective spraying nozzles equipped on the rinser-clamp can rinse every side of inner bottle and save water.
6. Parts with contact with material are all made of stainless steel of food-grade, no dead angles and easy to clean up.
7. Feed-in volume is controlled to ensure accurate filling.
8. Valve on-off system is driven by pneumatic cylinder, which starts on bottle signals.
9. High-speed and highly accurate filling valves ensure no loss of liquid at high speed.
10. Bottles are kept with necks blocking when going up and down by elevator-cylinder, which apply to thin bottles with equal force instead of spring problem.
11. Equipped with CIP clean-in-place.
12. Bottle support-sheet in infeed starwheels goes down via screw. Bottles can be changed without adjustment of height of conveyor chain.
13. Capping heads are magnetic constant-torque equipped to ensure capping quality with no damage.
14. Highly effective cap sorting and feed in system is protective for feed in and cap absence.
15. Equipped with overload system to safeguard machine and operators.
Bottles are fed from air conveyor into the filling machine monoblock via starwheel. Bottle clamp installed on the rotary wheel of the rinser will grip bottle mouth and make a 180º turn along a guide track to face the bottle mouth downward. In designated section of the rinser, rinsing water will jet out from special nozzles to flush bottle inside wall. After rinsing and dripping, bottles gripped by bottle clamp will make another 180º turn along a guide track to resume bottle neck facing up position. Clean bottles are discharged out of the rinser by a starwheel to feed the filler. After entering the filler, bottles are retained by bell cover at the mouth, which are actuated by elevating cylinder to raise them to engage with filling valves, and bell-cover is also lift up at the same time. Filling valves are opened by bottle presence signals. After finishing filling, valves are closed by valve closing mechanism to further stop venting to complete the filling process. Bottle carrier mechanism is lowered by a cam to disengage filled bottles with filling valves. Then bottles are transferred into the capper by a neck handling starwheel. Anti-rotation blades on capping heads will seize the bottle neck to prevent it from rotation and hold it in an upright position. The screw capping head will make revolving and rotating movement along with the machine to finish the complete capping process of cap picking, placing, twisting and disengaging under the control of a cam. A discharge starwheel discharges finished bottles onto discharge conveyor belt to be conveyed out of the filling monoblock.
l Bottle infeed by combination of air conveyor and infeed starwheel.
l Equipped with bottle jam protection device.
l The rotary wheel is a fully stainless steel welded structure.
l The machine applies unique overturning bottle clamp, which is an innovation of our company. This bottle clamp grips bottle at neck position, avoiding bottle mouth thread contamination caused by rubber gripper block of a traditional bottle clamp. Made of SUS304 stainless steel, this bottle clamp is hygienic and durable.
l The high efficiency atomizing spay nozzle installed on bottle clamp is capable of cleaning any part of bottle inner wall, and also saves rinsing water.
l All sliding bushes of lifting device use Igus (Germany) anti-corrosion maintenance free bearing.
l The rinser is driven by driving system positioned inside machine frame via gear transmission.
l Transfer starwheel
l Made of stainless steel of superior quality.
l Equipped with bottle jam protection device.
The material is super-corrosion stainless steel ,the wheel has block bottle protect device.
l Rotary wheel fully made of stainless steel SUS 304.
l Isobaric filling method.
l Filling valves are made of SUS316L.
l Filling valves are reasonably structured with accurate filling.
l Bottles go up and down by pneumatic cylinders and cams, to process filling with contact to bottle-mouth.
l Level of cylinder is controlled with float-ball.
l Filler is driven through gears inside the machine frame.
l Link-wheels in rinser, filler and capper are transported in ringed support of bottle-neck.
Capper is the machine with highest precision, influence very much with the stability and reliability of the filling monoblock. Our capper features as follows:
l The equipment is designed with the support of experts from school of engineering and mechanical in Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and uses the technology of Arol from Italy, most advance technology in the world, developed with the experience of asepsis filling machine. For example, I) extruding wheel (main part to control the stability when sealing), uses the technology of Arol. Kinematical and kinetic design of the wheel by experts improves the stability and credibility of the equipment. II) Sealing faucet (main part to control the credibility of sealing), is improved by experts with the design of alnico. Besides the magnetic contortion variation device, there is variation dial which makes variation more easily. The benefit of this design is not only it can set the contortion, but also it makes contortion more precise and credible, and reduces inferior.
l Cap distributing chute is equipped with reverse cap stop and reverse cap pick-out mechanism.
l Cap distributing chute is equipped with a photocell switch to stop the capper when there is no cap inside the chute.
l The capper is equipped with inlet bottle detection switch.
l Centrifugal way of cap arranging is adopted to reduce damage of caps.
l A cap inspecting system is applied to control on-off of elevator.
6. Discharge Starwheel
l Nylon starwheel and conveyor belt work together to discharge bottles.
l Equipped with bottle jam protection device.
7. Discharge Conveyor
l Driving motor is frequency inverted to synchronize with the filling line to prevent bottles from falling.
l Discharge conveyor is equipped with photocell switch to slow down and stop filling line in case of fallen bottles.
8. Machine Frame
l The machine frame is a welded structure of high quality carbon steel with the surface anti-rust treated and coated. The machine frame is wrapped with stainless steel sheet.
l Driving system of the 3-in-1 Unit is positioned under the machine table. One main motor provides driving power via gear transmission.
l The gear transmission system is an interleaved arrangement of steel gears and nylon gears.
l The output shaft of the main motor is equipped overload protection to secure machine safety.
9. Electrical control system
The electrical cabinet is made of stainless steel. From bottle infeed to bottle discharge, a PLC controls the fully automatic operation of the 3-in-1 Unit.
l Material of filling valve: Stainless steel 316L
l Material of rotary tray and machine platform of rinser and filler: Stainless steel 304
l Main motor: ABB
l Sliding bearing: Igus
l Frequency inverter: Mitsubishi
l Touch screen: Pro-face
l PLC: Mitsubishi
l Pneumatic components: Festo
l Seals: Busak+Shamban
l Photocell switch: Banner
l Proximity switch: Turck
l Working station: rinsing 24, filling 32, capping 6
l Rated capacity: 9,000BPH (500ml)
l Aseptic water rinsing pressure: 0.2-0.25Mpa
l Consumption of rinsing water: 1.8t/ hr
l Compressed air pressure: 0.7Mpa
l Air consumption: 0.8m3/ min
l Suitable bottle size: diameter Φ50~Φ105, height 150~310mm
l Filling method: isobaric filling
l Filling temperature: ≤5°C
l Main motor power: 3KW
l Total power: 5.2KW
l Overall dimension: 2900×2580×2650mm (L × W × H)
l Weight: 4,800Kg
Sunswell Machinery Co.
Mobile: +86 139 6227 3948