Precut Shrink Label
100% New raw material PVC sleeve label.
Strong shrinking strength.
Thickness: 4um, 5.5um, 6um optional.
Size Printing: OEM
Feature: Environmental Protective, Excellent barrier property, Eye-catching Printing.
Advantages of shrink label/ shrink sleeve label.
1. Suitable for metal, glass and plastic packaging containers.
2. Allows for complete decoration (full-body 360° Labeling)
3. Suitable for metal, glass and plastic packaging containers.
4. Special effects such as thermos/photo/relief and metallic effects enhance appeal.
5. Optimally suited for tamper evident seals (freshness seals/security seals), promotional effects and full-body labeling.
Usage Field: Food package label, drinking bottle labels, mineral water shrink label, daily-use products package,
Battery package label, pencil package label. Other service: Design creation & adjustment.
Free Samples: Various types are available with freight collect.
Adopt PVC plastic raw material, used to cover bottle, and shrink the label to wrap the bottle tightly
1. Can adopt any size, can cover to the bottle's label area, also can cover the complete label;
2. Can adopt any color, many kinds of color is feasible;
3. Using process:
A. If for manual using, use manwork to cover the PVC label to the bottle, and then shrink the bottle with shrinking machine, the PVC label will be shrank to wrap the bottle tightly;
B. If for automatic using, the label is made as roll, will be covered to the bottle by automatic shrinking machine, after shrank, the PVC label will be shrank to wrap the bottle tightly.
4. Information needed for PVC label production:
A. The label size, width and length, also feasible to inform us the bottle label dimension
B. The label pattern, it is better to keep PSD format
C. Total ordering quantity
5. Made of PVC plastic material, this label is waterproof.
|Free shrinkage TD||%||50~60|
|Free shrinkage MD||%||0~5|
|Shrinkage temperature||°C|| 80~100|
|Tensile Strength(Mpa)|| MD≥45.0, TD≥50.0|
|Elongation(%)|| MD≥70.0, TD≥50.0|
|Tear Resistance(KN/m)|| MD≥60.0, TD≥45.0|